Byetta Thyroid Cancer Lawsuit Lawyers For Thryoid Cancer
Class Action Lawyer Network Byetta lawyers are filing Thyroid cancer lawsuits for Type-2 diabetic's who have taken the medication Byetta (exenatide). The Thyroid is a gland in the front of the neck that produces metabolic hormones. Class Action Lawyer Nwtwork is currently accepting nationwide Byetta thyroid cancer cases.
The Byetta Facts
- Byetta (exenatide) is a twice-daily injection medication that helps people with Type-2 diabetes
- Byetta was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2005.
- Byetta is manufactured by Amylin Pharmaceuticals and Eli Lilly & Co.
- In 2009, the FDA required Amylin Pharmaceuticals to conduct six post-marketing safety studies to analyze the link between Byetta and thyroid cancer and pancreatic cancer.
- The Journal Of Gastroenterology published a study in 2011 linking Byetta to a 4.7-fold increased risk of thyroid cancer.
Types of Thyroid Cancer
- Anaplastic carcinoma
- Follicular carcinoma
- Medullary carcinoma
- Papillary carcinoma
Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer
- Nodule or lump on the center of the throat
- Neck or throat pain
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Chronic cough
- Problems breathing or swallowing
- Changes in voice (hoarseness)
Do You have a Byetta Thyroid Cancer or Pancreas Cancer Lawsuit?
Class Action Lawyer Network is currently accepting Byetta thyroid cancer injury cases .