Power Morcellator Lawyers Filing Lawsuits
Power Morcellator Device Spreads Uterine Cancer Continue To Grow
Morcellator lawyers advise that power Morcellator lawsuits have been consolidated by the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation. 2652 cases have been filed for women who underwent laparoscopic power morcellation for hysterectomies or myomectomies and were put at risk for spreading previously hidden cancer cells.
- The Morcellator has jaw-like blades that rapidly spin to shred fibroid tissue so that the pieces are able to be removed from the body.
- It is now known that as tool does this, it uncovers and disseminates uterine sarcoma cells.
- The FDA issued a safety warning against laparoscopic power morcellation procedures due to the risk of spreading cancer.
- Many women have developed serious or fatal leiomyosarcoma.
- There have been deaths of “hundreds, if not thousands of women in America”.
Morcellator lawyers at Class Action Lawyer Netowork are accepting cases for women who have undergone power morcellation and who has subsequently been diagnosed with cancer.