Hip Replacement LawsuitsMany of the Hip replacement manufacturers of the metal-on-metal hip implants have recalled their implants for functional defects. There have been settlement offers on hip replacements for victims of a faulty hip implant or cobalt and chromium poisoning to the blood stream.
Hip Replacement Revision Surgery LawsuitsHip replacement or revision surgery is one of the most common orthopedic procedures performed in the United States. There have been numerous defective implants placed on the market resulting in needles pain, suffering and revision surgeries
Get A Hip Replacement Lawyer
Below is a list of cases our hip replacement lawyers will take a look at.
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck Cases – All
- Stryker ABG II Modular neck Cases – All
- Stryker Accolade (TMZF) Stem cases with Cobalt Chromium modular heads. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion – All cases with Metallosis.
- Wright Medical Conserve Cup (MOM) cases – ALL
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their modular neck design)- These cases are prone to Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis. ALL.
- Depuy ASR – ALL
- Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer Durom Cup cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their Modular neck design)- All cases with Metallosis.
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum MOM cases. ALL cases with Metallosis.
- DJO / Encore MOM hip cases. All cases revised due to Metallosis.
- Omnilife Apex Arc – This is a smaller manufacturer but this device is a mixed metal modular neck device. ALL
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases. Only cases that have metallosis and were revised or need a revision.
- Smith & Nephew SMF stem (this is their mixed metal modular neck product). We have not seen many of these yet but, our hip replacement lawyers are interested in them.
Tags: albuquerque, Anaheim, Anchorage, Arlington, Atlanta, Aurora, austin, Bakersfield, baltimore, baton rouge, Biomet hip replacement lawyer, Biomet hip replacement lawyers, Birmingham, Boise, Boston, Brandon, buffalo, Chandler, charlotte, Chesapeake, chicago, Chula Vista, cincinnati, cleveland, Colorado Springs, columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Denver, Depuy ASR Hip Implant Lawyers, DePuy ASR hip replacement lawsuit, DePuy AsR hip replacement lawyer, Depuy Hip replacement lawyer, Detroit, DJO/Encore hip replacement lawyer, Durham, El Paso, Fort lauderdale, Fort Wayne, Fort Worth, Fremont, Fresno, Ft Myers, Garland, Gilbert town, Glendale, greensboro, Henderson, Hialeah, Hip replacement metallosis lawyer, Honolulu, Houston, indianapolis, Irvine, Irving, Jacksonville, Jersey City, kansas city, Laredo, las vegas, lexington, Lincoln, long beach, los angeles, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, Margate, Melbourne, memphis, Mesa, Miami, Milwaukee, minneapolis, Naples, nashville, new orleans, New York, New York City, Newark, Norfolk, Oakland, ocala, Okeechobee, oklahoma city, omaha, Omnilife Apex Hip replacement lawyer, Orlando, Philadelphia, phoenix, pittsburgh, Plano, Port st Lucie, Portland, Raleigh, Riverside, sacramento, san antonio, San Bernardino, san diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, sarasota, scottsdale, seattle, st. louis, St. Paul, St. Petersburg, Stockton, Stryker Accolade/Citation/ Meridian lawyers, Stryker hip replacement lawyer, Tampa, The Villages, Toledo, tucson, tulsa, Virginia Beach, Washington; DC, Weight Hip Replacement lawyer, West Palm beach, wichita, winston salem, Wright Conserve Hip Replacement lawyers, Zimmer Durom Cup hip replacement lawyer, Zimmer Hip replacement lawyer, Zimmer ML Taper hip replacement lawyer