Posts Tagged ‘Birmingham’
What Is The Physiomesh?The Physiomesh is a hernia repair mesh made from polypropylene just like the vaginal mesh products. The FDA originally approved Ethicon’s Physiomesh on April 9, 2010. Ethicon used the FDA 510(k) approval program for the Physiomesh. This allowed them to get it on the market fast.
Problems With The PhysiomeshNumerous studies have shown that the Physiomesh has lower incorporation strengths than the other hernia mesh products. Physiomesh coating issues were observed over time to lead to scar plate formation, but little to no abdominal wall adherence.
Physiomesh: Ethicon Hernia Mesh LawyersSpeak to a physiomesh hernia mesh attorney to discuss a Physiomesh lawsuit
Which Manufacturers Are You Accepting IVC Filter Lawsuits For?
Bard IVC Filters Include:
- – Recovery
- – G2
- – G2X
- – Eclipse
- – Meridian
- – Denali’
- – Gunther Tulip
- – Celect
- – OptEase
- – TrapEase
Criteria For The IVC Filter Lawsuit
REASONS FOR IVC FILTER IMPLANTATION:
1. Date of removal2. Symptomatic or asymptomatic at time of removal?3. Percutaneous without complication(s) – Our lawyers are not taking these cases4. Open with or without complication(s) – Our lawyers are taking these cases.A CT Scan will be needed for evaluation of claim even if you are asymptomatic.MANUFACTURERS WE ARE NOT TAKING1. Boston Scientific (Greenfield SS and TI – Permanent) – We need to be careful in turningdown Greenfield filter cases because this is a generic term used to describe all IVCfilters.2. B. Braun Medical (Convertible, Vena Tech and LP)3. ALN4. Rex Medical (Option)5. Rafael Medical (SafeFlo)
Get An IVC Filter Lawyer
Hip Replacement LawsuitsMany of the Hip replacement manufacturers of the metal-on-metal hip implants have recalled their implants for functional defects. There have been settlement offers on hip replacements for victims of a faulty hip implant or cobalt and chromium poisoning to the blood stream.
Hip Replacement Revision Surgery LawsuitsHip replacement or revision surgery is one of the most common orthopedic procedures performed in the United States. There have been numerous defective implants placed on the market resulting in needles pain, suffering and revision surgeries
Get A Hip Replacement Lawyer
Below is a list of cases our hip replacement lawyers will take a look at.
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck Cases – All
- Stryker ABG II Modular neck Cases – All
- Stryker Accolade (TMZF) Stem cases with Cobalt Chromium modular heads. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion – All cases with Metallosis.
- Wright Medical Conserve Cup (MOM) cases – ALL
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their modular neck design)- These cases are prone to Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis. ALL.
- Depuy ASR – ALL
- Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer Durom Cup cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their Modular neck design)- All cases with Metallosis.
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum MOM cases. ALL cases with Metallosis.
- DJO / Encore MOM hip cases. All cases revised due to Metallosis.
- Omnilife Apex Arc – This is a smaller manufacturer but this device is a mixed metal modular neck device. ALL
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases. Only cases that have metallosis and were revised or need a revision.
- Smith & Nephew SMF stem (this is their mixed metal modular neck product). We have not seen many of these yet but, our hip replacement lawyers are interested in them.
Faulty Knee Replacement Lawyers
Depuy Knee Replacement, Zimmer Persona KneeZimmer NexGen Knee Replacement Lawyers Zimmer NexGen “High-Flex” femoral components Cruciate Retaining (Zimmer CR Flex) Zimmer Legacy Posterior Stabilized (Zimmer LPS Flex) Zimmer Gender Solutions High-Flex Knee MIS Total Knee Procedure Stemmed Tibial Component Fixed Bearing Precoa
Signs Of Knee Implant Failuredislocation, early joint breakdown due to poor design or manufacturing, infection, loosening at the knee joint, or wear and tear.
Failed Knee Replacement ComplicationsLimited range of movement Infection Dislocation Warm, inflamed or red skin Stiffness Instability in the knee Fracture Loosening of the knee implant Swelling and/or pain in the knee Abnormal sound in the knee implant Decreased ability to walk Abnormal gait
Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuits FiledNexium, Aciphex, Protonix, Prevacid, Zegerid,omeprazole, Dexilant, Prilosec, omeprazole
Kidney Side Effects of Proton Pump Inhibitor drugs:Kidney Failure Lawyer Chronic Kidney Failure, Acute Kidney Failure, Acute Interstitial Nephritis, Dialysis Treatment, and Kidney Removal or Transplant Surgery
Symptoms Of Kidney Disease:Nausea and vomiting, Passing only small amounts of urine, Swelling, particularly of the ankles, and puffiness around the eyes, Unpleasant taste in the mouth and urine-like odor to the breath, Persistent fatigue or shortness of breath, Loss of appetite,Increasingly higher blood pressure, Muscle cramps, especially in the legs, and Pale skin, Excessively dry, itchy skin.
Get a Nexium or Prilosec Helpline lawyer
Faulty Hip Replacement Lawsuits for :
- DuPuy ASR,
- Zimmer MMC,
- DePuy Pinnacle (metal on metal),
- Wright Medical Conserv,
- Stryker Rejeuvenate or ABG11,
- Stryker Accolade/Citation/ Meridian,
- Encore Metal on Metal
Faulty Knee Replacement Lawsuits For :
Zimmer Persona KneeKnee Implant Failure Complications: dislocation, early joint breakdown due to poor design infection, and loosening at the knee joint,