Posts Tagged ‘Fort lauderdale’
What Is The Physiomesh?The Physiomesh is a hernia repair mesh made from polypropylene just like the vaginal mesh products. The FDA originally approved Ethicon’s Physiomesh on April 9, 2010. Ethicon used the FDA 510(k) approval program for the Physiomesh. This allowed them to get it on the market fast.
Problems With The PhysiomeshNumerous studies have shown that the Physiomesh has lower incorporation strengths than the other hernia mesh products. Physiomesh coating issues were observed over time to lead to scar plate formation, but little to no abdominal wall adherence.
Physiomesh: Ethicon Hernia Mesh LawyersSpeak to a physiomesh hernia mesh attorney to discuss a Physiomesh lawsuit
Viagra- Melanoma AlertViagra may be linked to skin cancer. New Studies links Viagra to dangerous melanoma According to a recent study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association, men who had used Viagra were found to show an increased risk of developing melanoma. If you think Viagra use might have caused your skin cancer contact the Viagra- Melanoma lawyers at Class Action Lawyer Network What is Melanoma? Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which can be fatal. Are you taking Viagra and have noticed A change to an existing mole or other skin growths A small, dark, multicolored spot with irregular borders that may bleed and scab A cluster of shiny, firm, dark bumps A mole larger than a pencil eraser See a dermatologist immediately. If you have a diagnosis of melanoma contact our melanoma – skin cancr lawyers
What Are The Types Of Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse?1. Physical Abuse 2. Emotional Abuse 3. Sexual Abuse 4. Financial Abuse
Nursing Home Physical InjurySlip and fall Falling out of bed Bed sores Medication errors
Assisted Living Facility LawyerAssisted Living communities are designed for seniors who are no longer able to live on their own safely but do not require the highest level of care provided in a nursing home. Assistance with medications, activities of daily living, meals and housekeeping are routinely provided. They will get help showering and brought to doctor appointments in the community. There are activities and grooming is supervised or helped with on a daily basis. Many Independent living facilities are in fact assisted living facilities based on the services they provide. They often try to avoid the licensing process but, can still be sued for negligence and neglect given the right circumstances. Assisted living facilities have a responsibility to your loved one.
Does Your Loved One Show Signs Of Assisted Living Abuse Or Neglect?Has your loved one fallen, missed meals, having possessions stolen, Not getting the right medications, Not seeing a physician when needed, Got locked out of the facility, poor security for residents protection, did your loved one slip and fall, were objects left in pathways, did your loved one break a hip, were medical needs attended to, or was medications skipped every now and then? Was he or she left alone outside the facility, did your loved on wander away and get injured? There are dozens of possible other negligent actions. Speak to a nursing home abuse assisted living injury attorney if you think you may have a case
Which Manufacturers Are You Accepting IVC Filter Lawsuits For?
Bard IVC Filters Include:
- – Recovery
- – G2
- – G2X
- – Eclipse
- – Meridian
- – Denali’
- – Gunther Tulip
- – Celect
- – OptEase
- – TrapEase
Criteria For The IVC Filter Lawsuit
REASONS FOR IVC FILTER IMPLANTATION:
1. Date of removal2. Symptomatic or asymptomatic at time of removal?3. Percutaneous without complication(s) – Our lawyers are not taking these cases4. Open with or without complication(s) – Our lawyers are taking these cases.A CT Scan will be needed for evaluation of claim even if you are asymptomatic.MANUFACTURERS WE ARE NOT TAKING1. Boston Scientific (Greenfield SS and TI – Permanent) – We need to be careful in turningdown Greenfield filter cases because this is a generic term used to describe all IVCfilters.2. B. Braun Medical (Convertible, Vena Tech and LP)3. ALN4. Rex Medical (Option)5. Rafael Medical (SafeFlo)
Get An IVC Filter Lawyer
Hip Replacement LawsuitsMany of the Hip replacement manufacturers of the metal-on-metal hip implants have recalled their implants for functional defects. There have been settlement offers on hip replacements for victims of a faulty hip implant or cobalt and chromium poisoning to the blood stream.
Hip Replacement Revision Surgery LawsuitsHip replacement or revision surgery is one of the most common orthopedic procedures performed in the United States. There have been numerous defective implants placed on the market resulting in needles pain, suffering and revision surgeries
Get A Hip Replacement Lawyer
Below is a list of cases our hip replacement lawyers will take a look at.
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck Cases – All
- Stryker ABG II Modular neck Cases – All
- Stryker Accolade (TMZF) Stem cases with Cobalt Chromium modular heads. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion – All cases with Metallosis.
- Wright Medical Conserve Cup (MOM) cases – ALL
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their modular neck design)- These cases are prone to Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis. ALL.
- Depuy ASR – ALL
- Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer Durom Cup cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their Modular neck design)- All cases with Metallosis.
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum MOM cases. ALL cases with Metallosis.
- DJO / Encore MOM hip cases. All cases revised due to Metallosis.
- Omnilife Apex Arc – This is a smaller manufacturer but this device is a mixed metal modular neck device. ALL
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases. Only cases that have metallosis and were revised or need a revision.
- Smith & Nephew SMF stem (this is their mixed metal modular neck product). We have not seen many of these yet but, our hip replacement lawyers are interested in them.
- Zimmer’s NexGen Natural Knee System implant lawyers,
- Stryker’s Scorpio implant lawyers,
- Smith & Nephew’s OXINIUM devices lawyer.