Posts Tagged ‘St. Petersburg’
Stockert 3T Heater-Cooler Lawyers For Wrongful Death LawsuitsStockert 3T Heater-Cooler System lawyers are filing failure to warn lawsuits due to increased risk of infections caused by the Cooler Systems during cardio thoracic surgery.
Stockert 3T Lawsuits FiledLawsuits are being filed against LivaNova PLC for their 3T heating-cooling system. This system has been found to transmit bacteria into patients during open-chest cardiac surgery. The nontuberculous mycobacteria causes Mycobacterium chimaera which can result in death,
What is The 3T Heater-Cooler System?The 3T heater-cooler units are used during surgery to control body temperature. They have water tanks that move temperature-controlled water to heat exchangers or blankets, which cool or warm the recipients body.
3T Heater-Cooler System IssuesThe water in the 3T systems can become contaminated resulting in bacteria being released into the air through the device’s exhaust vent. This bacteria can infect a patient. It can take several years between the time a patient is exposed to the bacteria and an infection is diagnosed.
Have You Had Surgery Using A 3T Cooler Device?
Up To 4 Years After Surgery Look for signs:
- surgical site infection,
- abscess, bacteremia,
- renal insufficiency,
- fever of undetermined origin,
- night sweats,
- joint pain,
- weight loss,
Contact our Stocker 3T Lawyers
Cobalt Chromium Blood Poisoning Stryker Hip Replacement Lawyers
New Stryker Recall Metal V 40 Femoral Heads Lawsuits
Stryker LFIT Femoral Head FailureExeter, Citation, Meridian, Reliance, Definition, Restoration, Accolade, Rejuvenate and ABG 2 stems chromium and cobalt toxic levels are resulting in lawsuits due to corrosion and metal debris at the junction between the metal head and neck.
Recall Of LFIT ANATOMIC COCR V40 FEMORAL HEADS
Metallosis Lawsuits FiledMetal poisoning, or metal toxicity is the build-up of metal particles in the body and found in the blood stream. Metal toxicity from a hip implant can be serious. The metal parts rub against each other and release particles of chromium and cobalt, into the blood stream. Build-up in the body can cause:
- Renal failure
- Cardiovascular problems
- Neurological disorders
- Blindness and deafness
Signs Of Elevated Metal Levels
- loss of eyesight,
- loss of hearing
Get a hip implant metallosis lawyer
Ethicon Physiomesh Hernia Mesh Recall LawyersOn May 25, 2016, Johnson & Johnson issued an “Urgent Field Safety Notice” to warning of the higher rates of recurring hernia and the need for revision operations after hernia repair using the Ethicon Physiomesh Composite Mesh. This is the same company that is dealing with hundreds of vaginal mesh lawsuits made of the same substance as the physiomesh.
Physiomesh Hernia Mesh Complications
- Hernia Recurrence
- Scar-like tissue that sticks tissues together
- Blockage of the large or small intestine
- Abnormal adhesions between organs, vessels or intestines
- Fluid build-up at the surgical site
- Perforation of nearby tissues or organs
- Migration and shrinkage
- Bowel perforation and obstruction
- Migration of the mesh and erosion resulting in the need for revision or removal
What Is A Physiomesh?
- Ethicon Physiomesh and vaginal mesh are both used to provide additional support to weakened or damaged tissue. It is made from non-absorbable polypropylene (plastic) filaments that are woven into a mesh.
Laparoscopic Hernia Pack
- ELH5 PHY1515
- ELH10 PHY1515Q
A New Ethicon Mesh Causes Deaths And InjuryThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has atleast 10 reported adverse incident reports of deaths due to a new Ethicon synthetic mesh Device. Ethicon has 100’s of polypropylene vaginal mesh lawsuits filed for the failed vaginal mesh and bladder sling. The Physiomesh is made with the same substance and is another Ethicon fiasco.
Mesh Made Of Polypropylene-
Vaginal Mesh- Hernia Mesh LawyersPhysiomesh has increased risks because it was designed with a lower level of elasticity compared to competing hernia mesh products. This may cause poor attachment to the interior abdominal wall and retraction/contraction, ripping and failing.
Complications of vaginal mesh implant deterioration and failureSevere pelvic, genital or groin pain. Recurrence of prolapse or incontinence. Nerve damage. Vaginal scarring. Degrading of the mesh. Urinary tract infections Ethicon mesh for vaginal prolapse repair or urinary incontinence or for hernia mesh is causing sever medical complications and lawyers are accepting lawsuits.
What Is The Physiomesh?The Physiomesh is a hernia repair mesh made from polypropylene just like the vaginal mesh products. The FDA originally approved Ethicon’s Physiomesh on April 9, 2010. Ethicon used the FDA 510(k) approval program for the Physiomesh. This allowed them to get it on the market fast.
Problems With The PhysiomeshNumerous studies have shown that the Physiomesh has lower incorporation strengths than the other hernia mesh products. Physiomesh coating issues were observed over time to lead to scar plate formation, but little to no abdominal wall adherence.
Physiomesh: Ethicon Hernia Mesh LawyersSpeak to a physiomesh hernia mesh attorney to discuss a Physiomesh lawsuit
What Are The Types Of Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse?1. Physical Abuse 2. Emotional Abuse 3. Sexual Abuse 4. Financial Abuse
Nursing Home Physical InjurySlip and fall Falling out of bed Bed sores Medication errors
Assisted Living Facility LawyerAssisted Living communities are designed for seniors who are no longer able to live on their own safely but do not require the highest level of care provided in a nursing home. Assistance with medications, activities of daily living, meals and housekeeping are routinely provided. They will get help showering and brought to doctor appointments in the community. There are activities and grooming is supervised or helped with on a daily basis. Many Independent living facilities are in fact assisted living facilities based on the services they provide. They often try to avoid the licensing process but, can still be sued for negligence and neglect given the right circumstances. Assisted living facilities have a responsibility to your loved one.
Does Your Loved One Show Signs Of Assisted Living Abuse Or Neglect?Has your loved one fallen, missed meals, having possessions stolen, Not getting the right medications, Not seeing a physician when needed, Got locked out of the facility, poor security for residents protection, did your loved one slip and fall, were objects left in pathways, did your loved one break a hip, were medical needs attended to, or was medications skipped every now and then? Was he or she left alone outside the facility, did your loved on wander away and get injured? There are dozens of possible other negligent actions. Speak to a nursing home abuse assisted living injury attorney if you think you may have a case
Which Manufacturers Are You Accepting IVC Filter Lawsuits For?
Bard IVC Filters Include:
- – Recovery
- – G2
- – G2X
- – Eclipse
- – Meridian
- – Denali’
- – Gunther Tulip
- – Celect
- – OptEase
- – TrapEase
Criteria For The IVC Filter Lawsuit
REASONS FOR IVC FILTER IMPLANTATION:
1. Date of removal2. Symptomatic or asymptomatic at time of removal?3. Percutaneous without complication(s) – Our lawyers are not taking these cases4. Open with or without complication(s) – Our lawyers are taking these cases.A CT Scan will be needed for evaluation of claim even if you are asymptomatic.MANUFACTURERS WE ARE NOT TAKING1. Boston Scientific (Greenfield SS and TI – Permanent) – We need to be careful in turningdown Greenfield filter cases because this is a generic term used to describe all IVCfilters.2. B. Braun Medical (Convertible, Vena Tech and LP)3. ALN4. Rex Medical (Option)5. Rafael Medical (SafeFlo)
Get An IVC Filter Lawyer
Hip Replacement LawsuitsMany of the Hip replacement manufacturers of the metal-on-metal hip implants have recalled their implants for functional defects. There have been settlement offers on hip replacements for victims of a faulty hip implant or cobalt and chromium poisoning to the blood stream.
Hip Replacement Revision Surgery LawsuitsHip replacement or revision surgery is one of the most common orthopedic procedures performed in the United States. There have been numerous defective implants placed on the market resulting in needles pain, suffering and revision surgeries
Get A Hip Replacement Lawyer
Below is a list of cases our hip replacement lawyers will take a look at.
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck Cases – All
- Stryker ABG II Modular neck Cases – All
- Stryker Accolade (TMZF) Stem cases with Cobalt Chromium modular heads. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion – All cases with Metallosis.
- Wright Medical Conserve Cup (MOM) cases – ALL
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their modular neck design)- These cases are prone to Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis. ALL.
- Depuy ASR – ALL
- Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer Durom Cup cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their Modular neck design)- All cases with Metallosis.
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum MOM cases. ALL cases with Metallosis.
- DJO / Encore MOM hip cases. All cases revised due to Metallosis.
- Omnilife Apex Arc – This is a smaller manufacturer but this device is a mixed metal modular neck device. ALL
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases. Only cases that have metallosis and were revised or need a revision.
- Smith & Nephew SMF stem (this is their mixed metal modular neck product). We have not seen many of these yet but, our hip replacement lawyers are interested in them.
- Zimmer’s NexGen Natural Knee System implant lawyers,
- Stryker’s Scorpio implant lawyers,
- Smith & Nephew’s OXINIUM devices lawyer.